Mississippi Conference of the United Methodist Church
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
A scholarship fund has been established so that every youth has the opportunity to be a part of the ministry events of the Mississippi United Methodist Conference.
- Scholarships are for Youth and Family Ministry United Methodist church groups--not individuals.
- Scholarship resources are limited. To receive funds, churches must be active contributors to the mission shares program.
- Submission of an application does not guarantee a scholarship. Applications are evaluated on a rolling basis in the order they are received.
- Scholarship aid may be granted from the Youth and Family Ministries Office of the Mississippi Conference to each church no more than twice during any consecutive 12 month period.
- Applications for consideration must be received by December 31, 2018.
- Applicants will be notified by email regarding the approval status of each application. Funding is not guaranteed until official notification is sent via email.
*When requesting scholarships, you need to be certain of your numbers. The Mississippi Annual Conference will only consider scholarships for the numbers you enter. You will also be expected to pay the balance not covered by scholarships for the number requested.
*Once funds are allocated, you will be expected to maintain your requested number of scholarships. By submitting this form you are committing your group to attending the Gathering event on February 22-24 2019. This event will be held at Christ United Methodist Church, in Jackson, MS.
*Upon approval, you will be registered by an administrator and subsequently receive an invoice. Any further add-ons would not be eligible for scholarships and would be subject to normal fees/rates for admission.
*No refunds under any circumstances.