The Mississippi United Methodist Conferences provides an online process for applications for mission grants and for scholarships for various family events.
The application window for Mission Grants is October 1-31 each year. For more information on Mission Grants click here.
For more information on Scholarships for youth events click on the "More" button below.
A scholarship fund has been established so that every youth has the opportunity to be a part of the ministry events of the Mississippi United Methodist Conference.
- Scholarships are for Youth and Family Ministry United Methodist church groups--not individuals.
- Scholarship resources are limited. To receive funds, churches must be active contributors to the mission shares program.
- Submission of an application does not guarantee a scholarship. Applications are evaluated on a rolling basis in the order they are received.
- Scholarship aid may be granted from the Youth and Family Ministries Office of the Mississippi Conference to each church no more than twice during any consecutive 12 month period.
- Applications for consideration must be received by Febuary 1, 2020.
- Applicants will be notified by email regarding the approval status of each application. Funding is not guaranteed until official notification is sent via email.